Written by Yale Wall
Sunday, 08 November 2009 06:43
Future Ministry Leaders Need Your Help!
Since its creation over 40 years ago, The Memorial Scholarship Endowment Trust earnings have been the primary source of scholarship awards to Indiana Baptists pursuing a higher education. Most of the scholarship endowment funds are restricted to students majoring in some aspect of ministry. These initial endowments were approximately $100,000 and there have been very few additions.
Please consider making a tax deductible gift to the Scholarship Fund. These gifts are sent directly to the schools for the benefit of the students who are chosen to assist with their tuition.
The gifts you give today will make a difference for the pastors and ministry leaders of tomorrow!
Click here to give a secure online gift or mail your check to:
Indiana Baptist Foundation
1591 W Highland Lakes Baptist Camp N
Martinsville, IN 46151
PURPOSE: Scholarship funds are available to assist Indiana Southern Baptists in preparing for religious and other vocations at colleges, seminaries and graduate schools. Awards are based largely on need.
Guidelines for Receiving Scholarship Funds
1. Fill out the application completely. Applications with missing information will not be considered for scholarship awards.
2. All applications to be considered complete must have the endorsement of an Indiana Southern Baptist Church.
3. Scholarships are not available for doctoral candidates.
4. The due date for applications is March 1 of each year. Applications postmarked or received electronically after that date will not be considered. Scholarship awards will be determined by May 1 of each year.
5. Students awarded scholarships in previous year(s) must attach copies of the previous year’s transcript.
(Due date for application each year is March 1.) Click to complete application
Last Updated on Friday, 19 April 2013 18:27