Investment Accounts are available to individuals, churches, associations, and other church related organizations. Whether you are rolling over your 401(k) or 403(b), transferring funds from your existing IRA, or just opening a savings account, the Baptist Foundation of Indiana has an investment account to meet your needs.
- Demand Accounts. This account functions like a money market account and allows for deposits and withdrawals. The minimum investment is $1,000.
- Time Accounts. Time accounts can be structured for short term liquidity or long-term growth. We offer numerous terms ranging from 1 year to 5 years.
For Current Investment terms and rates, Click Here.
Introductory Rate Offer
Special offer for
- New 2-year certificates
- Opened between January 1 and April 30, 2018
- Minimum deposit of $5,000.00
- 3.125% APY fixed for 6 months from date opened
- Standard 2.00% APY for remainder of the certificate period
- Applies to new deposits or money from existing demand accounts
Note: The advertisement in the Indiana Baptist Magazine incorrectly published 3.25% in one spot and the correct 3.125% in the following description. These have been corrected in their online publication at www.scbi.org/ib.
Disclaimer: This is not an offer to sell our securities to you, and we are not soliciting you to buy our securities. We will offer and sell our securities only in states where authorized. The offering is made solely by our offering circular, which you should read carefully before making an investment decision. Our securities are not insured by the FDIC, SIPC, or any other governmental agency.